- Guitar modeling amp & effects module (pre-loaded with 5704GTFX2 Firmware). The SAM5504, driven by the firmware 5504GTFX-USB described in here, is a fully USB-MIDI controllable high quality Multi-Effect Device, especially made for Guitar FX applications. The SAM5504 includes a Microcontroller and four 24-bit DSP engines, up to 40Kx24 embedded RAM and secure eFuses for code protection. It provides digital interfaces for serial data input and output, a built-in USB device controller, built-in 10-bit ADC for analog inputs like potentiometers and sliders, and plenty of general IO pins for direct connection of user interface controls (switches, LEDs, Graphic-Display etc.).
Multi-Effects module, different configurations (fully user configurable)
- Stereo HQ-Reverb, mono or Ping-Pong Delay
- Mod-FX: stereo Chorus, Flanging, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato, Panning
- Amp Modeling with 4-stage HQ Distortion algorithm and parametric
- Equalizer : 15 bands Parametric Equalizer on outputs, can be used for Cabinet Modeling and for adaptation to frequency response of Guitar Amp loudspeakers
- USB Audio Class compliant interface (USB MIDI device) for control of all effect parameters
Operating ModesDebug/Program mode, Stand-alone mode